With the BOB Quick-Release Skewer, you can attach your trailer to almost any bicycle, including tandems with wider hubs. It's made from high-quality chromoly steel and is available in three lengths to fit almost any bike.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height = 9mm
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
$35.99 - $43.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
$11.99 - $12.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
- Raises the stem height of threadless systems without installing a longer steerer tube - Spacers can be placed above or below the stem to fine tune height - Compatible with steel and aluminum steerer tubes only - Includes spacers and top cap
$8.99 - $10.95
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$2.00 - $2.25
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
• Emergency universal replacement derailleur hanger • CNC machined aluminum construction • Anodized and laser etched finish
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
The Problem Solvers SpaceOuts Set includes 2 5mm hex bolts and spacers that let you add space between your bottle cage and frame. This comes in handy on frames with clamp-on front derailleurs and tight clearance for cage mounting.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Hanger is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and fits on bicycles with 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks. A cable noodle and guide are included.
$8.99 - $23.50
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Page 1 of 5 Next page