Threaded Angular Contact BB for 386EVO frames (86.5mm shell width, 46mm shell ID). Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 124g - Packaged for retail display - Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
$69.00 - $84.00
The Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their other Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in BB30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 130g
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
$6.99 - $14.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
$25.99 - $46.00
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace Crankset. They feature durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings, a plastic sleeve for additional protection, and they come in English and Italian threading.
$23.99 - $24.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$34.99 - $40.99
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
$38.00 - $50.00
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
All of Chris King's bottom bracket offerings will need an appropriate Conversion Kit specific to the brand and model of crankset to be used. - 73mm Threaded BB Shell - 24mm to 22mm Stepped Mountain Cranksets - Common Cranks: SRAM mountain, Bontrager mountain, TruVativ mountain, Zinn mountain - Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
Page 1 of 1